Legal notice and Terms of service
1. Legal information
Pursuant to Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, this article specifies the identity of the various players involved in its implementation and monitoring.
The PRST Group website is published by :
PRST Group – ZA des Forboeufs – 6 rue denis Papin – 95280 Jouy Le Moutier
N°SIRET : 43763980000048.
Phone : +33 1 71 79 10 38
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The director of publication of the site is : Sébastien TISSERANT
The PRST Group website is hosted by :
AMEN Sasu – 12/14 Rond Point des Champs Elysées – 75008 Paris – France
Phone : 01 70 99 53 41
2. Site’s presentation
The purpose of the PRST Group website is :
Presentation of the services and achievements offered by the PRST Group.
For any question or request for information concerning the site, or any report of illegal content or activities, the user may contact the editor at the following e-mail address:
or send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to :
PRST Group – ZA des Forboeufs – 6 Rue Denis Papin – 95 280 Jouy le Moutier – FRANCE
Access to and use of the site are subject to acceptance and compliance with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
The publisher reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the site and services as well as these Terms and Conditions, in particular to adapt to changes in the site by providing new features or the removal or modification of existing features.
5. Access and navigation
The publisher implements the technical solutions at its disposal to allow access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, it may at any time suspend, limit or interrupt access to the site or to certain pages thereof in order to update, modify its content or take any other action deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
Connection to and browsing of the PRST Group website implies unreserved acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions of Use, regardless of the technical means of access and the terminals used.
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply, as necessary, to any variation or extension of the site on existing or future social and/or community networks.
6. Site management
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time :
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet user;
- Delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or that contravenes national or international laws;
- Suspend the site in order to proceed with updates.
The publisher is only responsible for the content he has edited himself.
The publisher is not responsible :
- In case of technical problems or failures, computer or site compatibility with any hardware or software whatsoever;
- Direct or indirect, material or immaterial, foreseeable or unforeseeable damages resulting from the use or difficulties in using the site or its services;
- Intrinsic characteristics of the Internet, in particular those relating to the lack of reliability and the lack of security of the information circulating on it;
- Illegal content or activities using its site without its having been duly informed in accordance with the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 regarding the processing of personal data.
In addition, the site does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information provided.
The user is responsible :
- The protection of its equipment and data;
- The use it makes of the site or its services;
- If it does not comply with the letter or the spirit of these Terms and Conditions of use
8. Hypertext links
The site may contain hypertext links to other websites over which PRST Group has no control. Despite the prior and regular checks carried out by the publisher, the latter declines all responsibility for the content that can be found on these sites.
The publisher authorizes the establishment of hypertext links to any page or document on its site provided that the establishment of these links is not carried out for commercial or advertising purposes.
Furthermore, the site publisher must be informed in advance before any hypertext link is set up.
Excluded from this authorisation are sites that disseminate information of an illicit, violent, polemical, pornographic or xenophobic nature or that may affect the sensitivity of the majority of people.
Finally, PRST Group reserves the right to have a hypertext link to its site removed at any time if the site considers it does not comply with its editorial policy.
10. Intellectual Property
The structuring of the site but also the texts, graphics, images, photographs, sounds, videos and computer applications that make it up are the property of the publisher and are protected as such by the laws in force under intellectual property.
Any representation, reproduction, adaptation or partial or total exploitation of the contents, trademarks and services offered by the site, by any process whatsoever, without the prior, express and written authorisation of the publisher, is strictly prohibited and would be likely to constitute an infringement within the meaning of articles L. 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code. And this, with the exception of elements expressly designated as free of rights on the site.
Access to the site does not constitute recognition of a right and, in general, does not confer any intellectual property rights relating to an element of the site, which remain the exclusive property of the publisher.
It is forbidden for the user to introduce data on the site that would modify or be likely to modify its content or appearance.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site https://prst.fr is subject to French law.
PRST Group wishes you an excellent navigation!